Lately I've mostly been drawn to darker and shorter skirts with frills and pleats but, like every other girl, in spring I want to look feminine and sophisticated and that's where pencil skirts come into play. They can be styled with just about any top/shoes, they are flattering to any figure and last but not least, they are chic!
For bright color inspiration I turn to Gary Pepper blogger Nicole Warne, the number of gorgeous skirts she has is overwhelming! But naturally, I've also set my sights on some edgier leather skirts, because I still can't wrap my head around the fact that an outfit can be styled without any black in it (relics of the cold winter, hopefully they'll be gone with the first warm days).
1. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Floral Baroque Print | 2. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Scarf Print | 3. Lipsy Pencil Skirt in Jewel Print
1. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Diamond Jacquard | 2. People Tree Organic Cotton Pencil Skirt | 3. ASOS Ponte Pencil Skirt in Check
1. ASOS Wiggle Skirt in Baroque Print | 2. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Floral Print | 3. ASOS Pencil Skirt In Jewel Print
1. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Scarf Print | 2. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Jersey | 3.ASOS Pencil Skirt in Checkerboard Print
1. ASOS Cutwork Pencil Skirt | 2. ASOS Pencil Skirt In Leather | 3.ASOS Pencil Skirt in Leather
1. ASOS Pencil Skirt In Floral Print | 2. A Wear Contrast Lace Pencil Skirt | 3.Rare Sunflower Belted Pencil Skirt
1. Pixel Flower Tube Skirt | 2. Green Spot Print Tube Skirt | 3. Black Ruched Side Tube Skirt
bloglovin | twitter | facebook