Home » BAGS » BOOTS » BRACELETS » ELIZABETH + JAMES » EQUIPMENT » FALL/WINTER INSPIRATION » HERMÈS » JEWELRY » LAURENCE DACADE » LEATHER » LEATHER PANTS » LEOPARD » NAILS » OUTFIT COLLAGE » STUDDED » SUNGLASSES » TOTE BAG » YSL » MINIMAL LUXE
Can't get enough of minimal luxe looks lately. Love a good mix of clean basics, buttery leathers and leopard print with a touch of edgy jewelry. Here are some of the pieces I’ve been coveting from eBay to create a look with this feel...
1. Equipment Signature Silk Shirt
2. Elizabeth and James Lafayette Sunglasses
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Billionaire
4. Vince Cropped Suede Leather Pants
5. Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Leather Tote Bag
6. Hermès Collier De Chien Bracelet
7. Laurence Dacade Valskia Leopard Print Bootie
Be sure to follow me on eBay to check out more of the goodies from my collections.
My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay. The opinions, as always, are my own.